Universal Social Competitions
The promotion is open to residents of the Republic of Ireland, aged 18 or over, excluding employees, partners or subsidiaries of Universal Pictures Ireland. No purchase necessary. Throughout the terms & conditions Universal Pictures Ireland, Harcourt Centre, Block 4, Harcourt Road, Dublin 2 is referred to as the “Promoter”.
1. Winners for competitions will be selected at random and will be notified directly via Facebook or Twitter and must respond with their details within 6 hours of being contacted.
2. Entrants who do not give correct details or those who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion. No bulk, third party or organised group or prize club entries will be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using an electronic device(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of a ‘script’, ‘macro’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated or manual means, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize will be void.
3. The Promoter may in its absolute discretion disqualify any entries which it feels do not comply with these terms and conditions or where any bad form or bad faith is suspected.
4. No incomplete, corrupt entries or those not in accordance with these entry terms & conditions will be accepted.
5. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for entries or claims that are lost, corrupted or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
6. Owing to exceptional circumstances outside its reasonable control and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions at any stage but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
7. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation. The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
8. There is no cash or other alternative to the stated prize, in whole or in part.
9. The Promoter’s decision is final regarding all promotional matters.
10.The promotion is in no way connected to Facebook.
11. Entrants accept that the Promoter reserves the right to share the winner’s entry and data with our distributing partner for the sole purpose of prize delivery. This data is encrypted for protection and will be deleted after a relevant period of time.
12. Universal Pictures Ireland reserves the right to suspend or terminate these terms and conditions at any time for any reasonable, technical, commercial or operational reason.
13. Universal Pictures Ireland is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur as a result of the prize to the winner or any other person with whom the winner shares the prize.
14. Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery of physical prizes after winning announcement from Universal Pictures Ireland.
15. Persons entering the competition will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.